The RVF 740 is designed for medium-sized meat-processing operations. Its smooth surface, hygienically designed, space-saving machine housing is self-supporting and entirely made out of stainless steel.
The reinforced model of the large rotary vane conveyor system guarantees highest portioning accuracy for a maximum service life. No crushing or smearing: It ensures all kind of emulsions transported gently, especially with larger pieces of meat or raw sausage applications. The rotary vane conveyor system is available with eight, 12 or 14 vanes, alternatively also with blind vanes. A simple pressure levelling piston ensures highest portioning accuracy. All models of the RVF 700 series can be equipped with a MC-3 in-line grinder.
RVF 740 can be delivered with a lifting/tipping device for 200-litre standard lifting trucks (optional). Two different hopper sizes can be selected according to the needs of the operation. Folding hoppers in volumes of 250 and 350 litres are available.
- Large rotary vane conveyor system for gentle meat emulsion transport
- Modern servo drive concept for accurate portioning
- Very simple operation thanks to 12“ touchscreen operation
- Modern hygiene design
- Minimal energy consumption
- The folding hopper allows simple cleaning and variety change