- 2018 Completion of the new company building / REX Maschinenbau, Sonystraße 5; Thalgau. Expansion of the location / REX stainless steel processing, Irlachstraße 31; Thalgau.
- 2017 The acquisition of an additional 15,000m² sized production site in Thalgau lays the foundation for further growth. A modern 7,500m² sized engineering and technology centre with training facilities, all under one roof, is built. More than 60 dealers represent REX technology in over 80 countries worldwide.
- 2011 Expansion of the Technology Centre. For the first time the export share exceeds 90 %
2008 Enlargement and complementation of the machinery division through a fully automatic stainless steel division.
In 2006, the REX-Technologie GmbH & Co. KG operating company was founded and the legal form of the existing company changed to REX-Vermögensverwaltungs GmbH.
- 2003 Expansion of the mechanical engineering company. An in-house design department is created within the company. REX-Technologie is now present in over 70 countries.
- In 2001 Andreas Haslacher and Christian Haas bought the company shares and took over the production facilities in Thalgau.