- 2018 After completed reconstruction work, the "REX Mechanical Engineering" division moves into the new company building on Sonystraße in Thalgau. The "Stainless Steel Processing" division on Irlachstraße in Thalgau is expanded.
- 2017 The acquisition of an additional 15,000m² sized production site in Thalgau lays the foundation for further growth. A modern 7,500m² sized engineering and technology centre with training facilities, all under one roof, is built.
- 2016 International market launch of the new vacuum fillers RVF 220, RVF 420 S and RVF 430 S. More than 60 dealers represent REX technology in over 80 countries worldwide. The export share is more than 90%.
- 2015 REX expands its product portfolio to include a new RSS 70 sausage cutting and separation system. Great Britain, Russia and South America are the first export markets.
- 2012 Product launch of the revised filling machine generation RVF 400, RVF 700 and RVF 900 as well as the patty former RBF 125.
- 2011 Expansion of the Technology Centre. For the first time the export share exceeds 90 %
2008 Enlargement and complementation of the machinery division through a fully automatic stainless steel division. This new division increases prototyping flexibility and ensures shortest delivery time.
2007 milestone. . After several years of development, a new calibration and hanging system as well as a minced meat portioning line was introduced to the market.
In 2006, the REX-Technologie GmbH & Co. KG operating company was founded and the legal form of the existing company changed to REX-Vermögensverwaltungs GmbH.
- 2003 Expansion of the mechanical engineering company. An in-house design department is created within the company. The export rate exceeds the 80% milestone. REX-Technologie is now present in over 70 countries – and that number is rising.
- In 2001 Andreas Haslacher and Christian Haas bought the company shares and took over the production facilities in Thalgau.