- 2017 The acquisition of an additional 15,000m² sized production site in Thalgau lays the foundation for further growth. A modern 7,500m² sized engineering and technology centre with training facilities, all under one roof, is built.
- 2016 International market launch of the new vacuum fillers RVF 220, RVF 420 S and RVF 430 S. More than 60 dealers represent REX technology in over 80 countries worldwide. The export share is more than 90%.
- 2015 REX expands its product portfolio to include a new RSS 70 sausage cutting and separation system. Great Britain, Russia and South America are the first export markets.
- 2012 Product launch of the revised filling machine generation RVF 400, RVF 700 and RVF 900 as well as the patty former RBF 125.
- 2011 Expansion of the Technology Centre. For the first time the export share exceeds 90 %
2008 Enlargement and complementation of the machinery division through a fully automatic stainless steel division. This new division increases prototyping flexibility and ensures shortest delivery time.
2007 milestone. . After several years of development, a new calibration and hanging system as well as a minced meat portioning line was introduced to the market.
In 2006, the REX-Technologie GmbH & Co. KG operating company was founded and the legal form of the existing company changed to REX-Vermögensverwaltungs GmbH.
- 2003 Expansion of the mechanical engineering company. An in-house design department is created within the company. The export rate exceeds the 80% milestone. REX-Technologie is now present in over 70 countries – and that number is rising.
- In 2001 Andreas Haslacher and Christian Haas bought the company shares and took over the production facilities in Thalgau.