The DHG 400 rigid casing holder from REX, specialized in natural casing, can be used as an attachment with all REX vacuum filling machines of the 200, 300, 400, 700, and 900 series and with the hydraulic REX RKF 130 piston filler. It is attached directly to the filling machine without an independent drive, making it wear- and maintenance-free.
The REX DHG can deposit the clipped-off sausages on a filling table or transfer them directly to the REX RKS 85 calibration system.
Although it is designed for natural casings, the DHG 400 rigid can be expanded in a few steps to process collagen casings and artificial casings.
The REX DHG 400 rigid can be expanded with a pneumatically driven feed with an end-of-casing detection system to further increase productivity. Optional splash protection can also be installed, significantly increasing not only operating convenience, but also occupational safety, especially during natural sausage casing processing.
- Universally deployable, processes natural, collagen, and artificial casings
- Ensures gentle clipping off and precise clip-off points
- Can be used flexibly with all REX piston and vacuum filling machines
- No maintenance costs, since the system is wear- and maintenance-free
- Optional end-of-casing detection system